Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things



I’m currently relaxing in a cabin in Lake City, Colorado after two days of ice climbing. I have some great recipes I’m looking forward to posting, but I don’t have the cord to upload the photos. So those will have to wait ‘till I get home. But I do have some pictures of some of my favorite things.

These are a few of my favorite things, both food and non-food: 
  • Adventure in the mountains: rock climbing, beautiful landscapes, wild animals.

  • Sweet Potato any thing: fries, baked, tater tots, these chips      

  •  Kale Chips

 
  • Raw Protein Powder (Best vegan protein powder I’ve ever used) 

 

  • Dark Chocolate, then some more dark chocolate.
  • Good Books: Hunger Games, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, To Kill a Mocking Bird… 
  • Go Raw Carrot Cake Cookies 
 
  • Quirky first graders: I love how unique they all are. They are such endearing and hilarious little people. 
  • Tina Fey, 30 Rock and Liz Lemon. I connect with Liz Lemon on so many levels. If we met, we would be friends.
  • This man (& this picture)

  • My Door to Door Organics box that comes each week. Every Wednesday, I’m thrilled to find fresh organic & mostly local produce waiting for me after work.
  • This dog, Charlie. She also is waiting for me everyday after work. Making me feel special and loved.
  • Golden Snub-Nosed Monkeys. This afternoon, I read about these quirky, cold-loving creatures. Hunters say when it rains, they have to tilt their heads down to keep from sneezing.

  • Babies. I don’t know exactly what changed around the time I turned 28, but now when I see a baby I’m filled with a goofy joy. It doesn’t stop at babies though, I find myself ginning wildly at pregnant ladies and gawking at baby stuff in stores.
  • This Cat:

 

  • Beets

No comments:

Post a Comment